Online Registrations and Reservations 

Special Event Permits

To arrange for Special Eventswhich may include large parties, weddings, run/bike races, or tournamentsplease complete the online Parks and Recreation Event Form.  All requests must be submitted at least two weeks prior to the event. 

Events requesting to serve, sell, or provide alcoholic beverages must also complete a City of Fayetteville Special Event Permit form.

If your event involves 75 or more people, requests tents, tables, stage, music, etc., and/or is a reservation lasting more than four hours, then please complete the online Parks and Recreation Event Form. 

For more information about Special Event permitting, click here

Recreation Activity Registration 

 kickball  Youth Soccer Special Events 3
For all recreation program registration, including races, youth and adult programs register here.

Adult Sports Free-Agents

Looking to play in one of our adult leagues or want to recruit new players to your team?  Join our Free Agent Facebook Pages  where you can connect with other team/players.

Facility & Field Rental/Reservation

 KesslerBaseball  Pavillion  Kessler Soccer
To reserve one of our pavilions, gazebos, ball fields, or basketball courts, click here and select "Facility Rentals" or "Pavilion Rentals" from the tabs at the top. 
These reservations can be for games, parties, special events, and/or practices.